Monday, April 24

Socks, cont.


I have been continuing to work on my Embossed Leaves Socks and have finally come to a problem: the heel flap. For some reason, while I was working the short rows, there are 22 sts left on the needle instead of 18. I will continue to look at my work and find out if I can fix it.
One other little problem: they're tight on my feet. I can get them on, but it takes some effort. They may end up being a gift for my mom (who has TINY feet). I've modeled the socks to show how absolutely beautiful they are. I just can't get over it.

Not only do I model the sock, but my new phone thinks it's pretty cozy.

As summer is nearing, I decided to do something drastic: chop off all of my hair, basically. I really like it though. And it will be a lot easier when I'm traveling in Europe.

No comments: