Sunday, April 23
So, I've frogged my sock about 3 times, but it's coming along nicely now. Now that I've learned how to do a rib cast-on. Look for a video on how to do it here.
I've had a couple of issues with ladders, which is normal for a first sock. But since it's only on the ribbing, it's not quite as obvious. It goes away once I'm below the cuff.
Even though this picture doesn't show the details quite as well as the first, it's the only picture true to the sock color. It's very bright and absolutely gorgeous.
I will continue to post my progress. Since I truly began the sock last night (once I found the correct cast-on), this is Day 1.
To Be Continued...