Sunday, May 13

Ta da!


That can only mean one thing.
Yes, the Central Park Hoodie is finally finished and I wore it tonight! And I just realized that it also coincides with green for Project Spectrum!

Cast-on: November 14 ,2006/ Finished: May 13, 2007
Pattern: Central Park Hoodie from Knitscene Fall 2006
Size: 36" and fits great!
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted color #1233 , 4.5 skeins
Needles: 4.5 mm(US 7) and 5.5 mm(US 9) Clover Takumi for the body and 4.5 mm Knitpicks Options
Modifications: I read the double cable chart backwards on the back, so I made the sleeve cables match.

For a bit of randomness, I found this after emptying out the purse I took with me to Europe last summer. Which is perfect cause my lips have been cracking so much lately.

4 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

Well done! Great job -- great color!

Susan said...

That turned out SO GOOD!!!!
Looks really great on you.
You deserve an "Atta Girl!"

Anonymous said...

Great job on your 1st sweater! Looks fantastic!

Pam said...

Your sweater is terrific! Looks great on you - good color. Enjoy!

Congratulations on finishing it AND taking AP exams - WOW!