Friday, May 26

Finals are Over, Summer is HERE!!

I'm a little bit excited about the summer, I guess you could say. I've still been knitting, as much as I can with everything going on. I meant to post last week, but the internet went berserk and it's finally doing alright, plus I got a brand-new digital camera which I decided to figure out how it works. So here goes...

Embossed Leaves were coming along, but then I snapped a needle right in half. And I don't have time to get a replacement before I leave, so I guess I won't be able to knit on my flight. :(
On a happier note, I will be storing the Somewhat Cowl (from Wendy at Knit and Tonic) in my checked luggage so I can work on it during the trip.

Then here's a halfway decent picture of the stitch markers I made for this project, needed very small ones. And also a pretty good representation of the color.

Sadly, I am out of time, but I will finally have time to post again Mid-June so I hope everyone has a great summer!

~Allie

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

Have a fun trip! I always travel with a couple of projects and then buy more while I'm gone.