Friday, May 12

Catching Up

This will be a text-only post, with a picture post coming up next. For the last two weeks, I have been VERY busy and haven't had any time to post. Here's the basic run-down of my last two weeks:
3 AP tests (3-hour long tests which begin early and are designed to fail you) So.. um, that was tons of fun: I took English, U.S. History and Environmental Science. Luckily, it's all over.
Prom. Enough said. Hours of getting ready, going out for a fancy dinner, and then dancing the night away or something akin to that. You know, for such a celebrated rite of passage, it's not quite all it's cracked up to be.
Anyway, I haven't had too much time to knit and I just wanted to first post irrelevant knitting stuff and then, with another post, move on to knitting.

No comments: