Tuesday, January 16

Knitting Along, Singing a Song...

Today is the first day of my Monthly Dishcoth Mid-Month KAL. I cast on in a light forest green. This cloth is cabled, so it will be a fun knit!

The January KAL cloth was a snowflake and I really liked this pattern.

I cast on my Hidcote Garden Shawl last night and nearly finished the first chart, which is what I'm working on right now. The yarn looks more purple than red in this picture, but here's my progress thus far:

Finally, I cast on Wicked last night for the Sexy Knitters Club:

Here's a more accurate color picture:

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey Allie...I'm also on day one of the KAL...can't wait until we cable...probably day #2 (tomorrow!!!).....loved the tweedy look of your JAN 1 KAL. I did mine in white and it looks a little boring compared to yours. Knit on!
Cynthia
http://furryfloozies.blogspot.com/

Pamela Foreman said...

I like the green color for the Jan. mid-month cloth. I'm using a varigated yarn so it'll be interesting to see how everyone's look!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog--I have never worked with Noro before either--how do you like it. Also, do you use the Knit Pick options needles? Come visit me on my blog. Have a great day!

allie said...

I use the KnitPicks needles and love, love, love them. I'm knitting my Hidcote Garden Shawl with the Classic Circulars.